Step by Step Guidance for Applying for Student Visa in Ireland
Are you travelling to Ireland for your further studies?
Ireland has become among those countries, where a student wants to study. Many of Ireland’s colleges and universities have listed themselves among the world’s leading universities and living. Studying in Ireland is quite cheaper to the UK and US which is a reason why a student wants to study in Ireland.
Other than these advantages studying in Ireland has so many benefits like Ireland is a part of the European Union and the education system follows the Bologna system and the major language of study in English and it has a very friendly culture and safe environment.
If a student is coming from an EU/EEA Country then this student doesn’t need an Irish student visa.
If a student comes from non- EU, non-EEA or one of the countries listed as entry required visa country then you will have to apply for the student’s visa.
How to apply for an Irish student’s visa:
Once you decided to study in Ireland you need to apply for an Irish student visa
- Decide the college/university:
The very first you need to decide where you want to study and then you need to get an acceptance letter from the university you want to study. The acceptance letter is necessary for Irish Student’s visa application.
- Find out what kind of Visa you need to apply for:
- “C” type study visa: this is for any course/ programme less than 3 months
- “D” type study visa: this is for any course longer than 3 months.
- Decide When and where you want to apply for:
- You need to apply for your study visa months before your arrival.
- To apply, you need to fill up an application form online.
- After fill-up the application form, you need to attach supporting documents.
- You may need to provide your biometric information.
- You will get an answer to your application within 6-8 weeks of your application form being submitted.
- Language Required for the study visa in Ireland:
An international student is required to meet up the minimal English language requirements to get permission for a student’s Visa.
You need to provide an English language proficiency proof recognized by an international certificate.
- PTE (Pearson test)
- Documents required to apply for an Irish student’s visa
- Two recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
- A copy of my passport.
- A signed letter of application including full contact detail.
- The acceptance letter from your college/university.
- If you have any gaps in your education then evidence of that.
- A proof of your registration and fees.
- Copies of your academic qualifications and exam results.
- English language proficiency proof.
- Proof that you have sufficient funds to support your stay in Ireland.
- Medical insurance.
- A commitment to leave Ireland on the expiry of a Visa.
- Apply for a work permit in Ireland with a student visa:
EU and EEA students are allowed to work in Ireland.
Non-EU/non-EEA students can work:
- Part-time(up to 20 weeks during the semester)
- Full-time (up to 40 weeks during their scheduled vacations)
But they need to meet up with certain criteria
This way you can get your student visa. Once you start with your studies then you will be getting so many assignments, those you need to complete with full efficiency. If you want any kind of assignment help or any help related to your coursework contact our 24*7 available CSR team and get the professional Online Assignment Support from Ireland writers.