Academic Essay Writing
The students must know skills for writing an academic essay in Ireland because it will help them throughout their life. If any Dublin student wants to continue his career in the educational field, an academic essay plays a crucial role for them, knowing the way of writing an academic essay. In childhood or during the learning stage of Irish students, supervisors have been guiding them about the criteria for writing an essay.
What is an Academic Essay?
An academic essay is a form of writing that college students are often assigned to either present new information or use existing facts and knowledge to deliver an idea. This type of assignment allows the student to demonstrate their creativity and communication skills, as well as helps develop ideas for more complex projects later in life.
Professional Irish Essay Writers to Write Essay on behalf of you
How to Write an Academic Essay
Step 1. Develop a topic
The first stage in writing an academic essay is to choose a topic and create a thesis statement, which is a succinct summary of your essay’s primary point (for example, “Dogs are better than cats.”)
When you’re given an academic essay assignment, your professor can assign you a certain topic or ask you to write a specific thesis statement. Your instructor may occasionally require you to write one of four sorts of essays:
- Narrative essays describe the story of an event that occurred in the author’s life.
- Descriptive essays are written to describe a location, a person, or a work of art.
- Expository essays provide information about a certain subject.
- Persuasive essays are written to convince or persuade the reader to feel a certain way or believe a certain thing.
Step 2. Make notes and research
It’s time to start your research, if necessary, once you’ve decided on your thesis statement. Research may not be necessary if you’re writing an essay about a personal experience or your views about a particular issue. Other types of essays, on the other hand, require you to gather material from credible sources to reinforce your argument or offer factual data.
Step 3. Locate the appropriate resources
Look for academic journals, newspapers, government or organizational websites, or websites created by someone with expertise and credentials in the issue you’re researching while looking for reliable sources.
Once you’ve gathered your data, make a list of crucial dates, numbers, names, and other details so you’ll have everything you need when you start writing. You can also print articles and web pages and highlight key material so you can access it quickly when you begin writing.
Step 4. Make a rough outline
Consider how you want to organize your research after you’ve gathered it. An introductory paragraph, three paragraphs giving information or arguments, and a conclusion paragraph should make up a straightforward five-paragraph essay. Even if your essay has more than five paragraphs, it should still start with an introduction and end with a conclusion.
Step 5. Prepare your essay
It’s time to fill out the text and begin writing your academic essay now that you have your plan. Start with a brief introduction. This paragraph should include your thesis statement as well as some general material that explains it. This text can incorporate background information for your argument, the environment in which you approached your thesis examination, and the organization of the body of your essay.
Step 6. Proofread your Essay
Make sure you proofread your essay before submitting it. Misspelling words or forgetting punctuation could lead to bad grades on the assignment, which will, in turn, affect how people view your writing abilities. Proofreading is important for any type of written work that needs a grade from someone else – even if this means going back and re-reading after completing an entire paper!
Outsource Your Essay Assignments to Professional Irish Writers
Important key features of an academic essay:
- Conciseness: Essays, in general, are short, ranging from 200 to 500 words in length.
- Topic: A perfect essay topic should be narrowed down and not too broad due to its short length.
- Well structured: Even though essays are one of the least formal types of writing, they still require a solid structure and adhere to the proper academic paper format, which can be found here.
- Clear central idea: Every academic essay should have a clear and powerful central idea (i.e. thesis statement).
- Personal motivation: An essay’s focus on the author’s interests is different from other types of writing.
- Supporting facts, evidence, and examples: If an essay is going to present an author’s personal beliefs and ideas, it should also provide evidence and examples to back up those beliefs or ideas.
Tips to write an excellent Academic Essay
- Every student should read all the instructions and guidelines quickly and thoroughly that are demanded by their supervisors. It is necessary to check for which type of essay you are going to conduct your research.
- Even the writing styles of every kind of article (compare & contrast, argumentative, analytical, etc.) are different. In argumentative essays, Irish students need to present their strong arguments and have to conduct a study with proof that they are going to show concerning their cases.
- Guidelines also include the formatting style that the students of Ireland have to follow in their academic papers.
- A common mistake committed by most of the students is that they take this section for granted or consider it as an ending task. It can make the process cumbersome.
- So students should follow the recommended format from the starting. If not specified, they can either ask for the one or use the default format.
- The recommended citation should also be formatted appropriately in either style (APA, MLA, Chicago).
Types of Academic Essay
Academic writing is divided into four types of essays, each of which serves a different purpose—though some have similar forms. Narrative, descriptive, expository, and persuasive essays are the four forms of academic papers.
Because they are more scientific and objective, expository and persuasive types are the most prevalent in university curricula. The subjective nature of narrative and descriptive essays encourages you to use your imagination. Let us now dissect each form of academic essay and examine its term.
As the rules, methods, or guidelines described in this handout are beneficial for the Dublin students. It will help them to write a persuasive essay. A final revision of their essay is a must as, after this last revision, many common errors from the essay would have vanished. An errorless essay would give a good impact on the minds of the readers.
An online help from the experts of Ireland Assignment Help
Students of Ireland can also take advice from online experts. Our professional academic writers help their clients with distinct data and deliver the service on time. Students get our pocket-friendly service to amaze their professors with quality content to submit.
Instant Essay Writing Services to help you with your academic essays