Types of Research Paper
A research paper is the final product of a student’s learning process, critical thinking, and source assessment. This means that it not only provides valuable insight into a field but also allows students to hone their professional skills along with knowledge on the subject through practise in writing such papers.
7 main Types of Research Paper
- 1st: Argumentative Research Paper: In this kind of research paper you aim to convince the reader with your point of view. In this research paper, you need to support your argument with logical facts and statistical data. Usually, a student will present two sides of controversial issues in the paper; analyze both sides and presents the pros and cons of both sides, and support one side of the argument.
- 2nd: Cause and Effect Research Paper: This is the simplest type of research paper. This research paper includes a thorough study of the defined topic, organizing the research process, and writing the paper with citations and references.
This research is done to assess the expected results on a particular topic in a logical progression way, which is understandable by the readers. This type of paper simply answers the “why and what” questions. The answer reflects the effects and the causes.
This kind of research paper is assigned to high school and college students. The main of assigning this type of research paper is to teach the students how to write a research paper.
- 3rd: Analytical Research Paper: This research paper has aimed to provide as much information as possible on a topic. This kind of paper doesn’t support any point of view. The student will provide much evidence and information to support his argument equally and allow the reader to form his conclusion.
- 4th: Definition Research Paper: This is a paper where you define a topic with several points of view, and present many complex and easy definitions of a topic. In this research paper, the writer aims to describe a topic from an accurate perspective so a reader can understand it. These research papers are e most informative and self-explanatory papers.
- 5th: Compare and Contrast Research Paper: This kind of research paper is written to compare topics, subjects, viewpoints, or other criteria; how to relate, what are similarities, and what are the differences in both points.
In this paper, the author doesn’t support anyone’s topic or doesn’t persuade the reader with an opinion but he enlightens both topics physiologically and philosophically.
This type of research paper is commonly given to Social Science, Philosophy, and literature students.
- 6th: Report paper: This research paper is an organized and detailed form of the research paper, where an author chooses a topic, researches it, covey the information to the reader using different evidence in form of graphs, charts, lists, examples, interviews, and experiment, etc.
Report papers are often used when an author needs to write a memorandum or business events. These are usually written to outline a case study situation. A Report paper is a logical summary of a case or situation.
- 7th: Interpretative Research Paper: This type of research paper is based on the author’s opinion. This type of paper is often required in social science, literature, and humanities. A student is present theoretical knowledge gained in a specific case study or a specific course of lecture example a business situation in a management course or a poem in literature.
A student uses the learned theoretical knowledge to write this paper and present a thesis Writing statement using supportive information and presenting the finding.
Ireland assignment help can provide you with the best assistance.
This blog has given you general guidance about the Types of Research Paper and specific instructions to complete your own, but when writing a research paper it is quite difficult. You could find yourself overwhelmed by such complex tasks as knowing how to structure the format of this academic piece while still obtaining high marks for work well done on one’s part.
A researcher can take advantage of PhD coursework help so they don’t have an overly taxing time completing their assignment successfully with top grades earned throughout all stages of its completion process from start-up until finalizing points after finishing essay formatting before handing over document file officially completed printed out readied ready-made published submitted sent turned-in handed-over delivered presented produced provided written down onto sheets pieces pages printouts reports summaries. We are Ireland Assignment Helpers; we can help you in completing all the academic writing and getting A+ grades.
Benefits of taking help from Research Paper Writing Services from Irelandassignmenthelp.com
- You can submit your quality research paper as we complete your research paper on time and deliver it to you before the deadline.
- You can avail of our help in economic charges as we provide all the Academic Assignment Help at a very low price.
- You will not have to worry about plagiarism as we deliver your work with a plagiarism check report.
- Referencing and citation is the biggest subject of worry for the students, we can help you with the citation and referencing your paper according to your university guidelines.
- You will get maximum grades as our writers have a record of getting good grades till now.
Above are the seven main type of research paper which is widely given to the students. Although understanding all of them is quite a daunting task, when you start writing it you will understand their differences more clearly such as how to write a research paper and how to structure a research paper.