Details of Gonzaga College, Sandford Road, Dublin 6, Ireland
Gonzaga College is a day school for boys that were founded in 1950 under the direction of the Society of Jesus. The school educates its students with an objective to form such skills which will help them to become capable to live in society and contribute to the society in which they belong.
The school enables the students to become ideal of excellence in all the aspect of life including spiritual, intellectual, and moral. The Gonzaga College is a Jesuit School where a Catholic community is working to establish gospel values in the local, international, and national students.
The mission of Gonzaga College is the holistic development of the individual student which is based on excellence in his academic, physical, cultural, and spiritual growth.
Why study at Gonzaga College:
- The study pattern follows the Jesuit Education which is based on “Cura personalis” (care for persona) and God. Such education helps to improve spiritual spirit in the students and help them to become competent and confident professional personnel.
- student attends Spiritual Exercise twice in his training period which consists of
meditation and contemplation of the bedrock of Jesus Spirituality.
- Education enables the student to recognize his own values and a unique set of talents.
- The projects provided in the Jesuit education will enhance critical thinking in the students.
- The curriculum is based on a traditional study pattern which involves the study of Greek and Latin at the junior cycle and eight subjects at the senior cycle.
- The Gonzaga College is among the top five Jesuit School in Ireland.
Admission at Gonzaga College:
The Gonzaga College is one of the reputed colleges in Ireland which is renowned for its academic excellence. Initially, the college used to take examinations for the admission which has been later on discontinued by the government. Now to take admission to the college the students and their parents have to clear the interview.
Campus life at Gonzaga College:
Gonzaga College is located in Dublin city in Ireland. The college has covered almost a 3.7 km area which includes a library, clock tower, chapel, science block, priests’ residence, and a theatre.
The students have a huge ground for sports include rugby, tennis, golf, and cricket but the primary focus of the sport is rugby.
Sports and other activities:
The college has almost all the sports facility on the campus which include golf, badminton, cricket, cheese, athletics, rugby, sailing, soccer, swimming, and tennis.
As well as the sports activities the college has so many extracurricular activities including music, arts, science, drama, photography, debate, astronomy, and movie making where the students get a chance to develop their many skills.
Know about us:
We are Ireland based online assignment portal which can help you in completing any of your Coursework assignments.
We are helping many students in their Homework and we have created a reputation among the university college Dublin students.