Task 1: Research and produce a written description of a customer service program for staff. Use this research as the basis for what you will discuss in your presentation for task (2).
Ensure that you include the following:
A brief history of a named company and why customer service is important to marketing, revenue, customer base, and product sales. There should be an overview of how you are going to conduct/deliver the presentation i.e. order of slides, the planned amount of time to be spent discussing each slide, any activities to be carried out, etc. it should also include references.
Marks will be awarded as follows:
- Relevant information collected and appropriately presented
- Information analyzed and interpreted and accurately
- Good eye contact and approach to holding the interest of audience essential
- Tone, stance, and gesture positive and engagingMention each of the following operational recommendations:
- Timeliness/responsiveness – for inquiries, orders, deliveries, appointments, and complaints
- Provision of information to customers – at each stage of the purchasing process
- Customer interaction – for all the ways and reasons which customers are engaged
- Documentation – relating to service
- Corrective action – in response to problems
- Findings presented appropriately
Task 3: Produce evidence of your research and use of technical/ vocational, personal, literary, and written and visual media texts. Include a good mix of text identifying the processes used and include references for the same. Provide the PowerPoint as a handout for participants and include a copy of the cue cards used with your submission. Other supporting notes, diagrams,
overheads and handouts related to the presentation are also required to be included with the final submission.