QQI Level 5 Understanding Youth Work 5N1366 Assignment Sample Ireland
In this assignment sample we shall discuss about the Understanding Youth Work Course of QQI Level 5. There are other such courses on youth work groups and youth work settings.
Understanding Youth Work course serves purpose of awarding the learners with skills, competence, knowledge and efficiency in youth work issues, approaches and context.
After successfully completing this course the learners can transfer to other programmes to achieve other higher certificates where this component is mandatory.
Course Title – Understanding Youth Work
Code – 5N1366
Level – 5
Credit Value – 15
Purpose of Understanding Youth Work Course
- The purpose of Understanding Youth Work course is to help in building the self esteem and confidence of the young people in every field of work.
- It helps them in building the ability to assess risks and consequences by the young minds to make right and informed decisions and choices related to various matters.
- This helps the learners to become more active and responsible as an Irish citizen which also helps them to manage their personal and social relationships.
- This will teach them to face many challenges and difficulties in their personal and professional lives.
- It gives voice to many young minds to take their independent decisions which can affect their lives.
- Helping to develop social awareness and sense of social solidarity.
- This will provide many learning opportunities to the learners to develop new skills and knowledge related to their field.
Benefits of Youth Work
- Youth work can add on value to the lives of many different young people and communities which teaches them life time skills and attributes.
- This particularly benefits those who’re vulnerable, disadvantaged groups and communities. It gives them a sense of belongingness and achievement by providing role models with new experiences.
- It promotes overall development of a community through effective and collaborative efforts of adults and young minds.
- Youth work gives importance to the social values and issues and helps in dealing with vulnerable and disadvantaged groups by promoting equality and inclusion.
Learning Outcomes of Understanding Youth Work 5N1366 Course
- This course module will help the learners to locate and identify with the major developments in Irish youth work policy and relationship with youth work practices.
- It will help the learners in gaining knowledge about the historical significance and development of youth work in Ireland and nature of youth work in Ireland. It teaches youth work’s values, approaches and purposes.
- Investigation of many issues and problems in relation to youth work settings in a community of a youth work organization. It also helps in personally reflecting upon values of youth work while comparing to personal values and experiences.
- Examination of Irish political system identifying the youth work policy.
- It will help in identifying the youth work issues including roles and contribution of volunteers and paid youth workers.
- Understanding the youth work structure and provisions which can help in identifying personal learnings of learners and facing challenges while exploring the youthwork.
- Compilation of comprehensive community or organization profile.
Assessment Techniques of Understanding Youth Work 5N1366 Course
All types of assessments must be planned accordingly with the programme assessment strategy which is developed as a part of programme submission for validation.
Only in few exceptional cases the assessment techniques can be replaced with an alternative techniques of assessment for programme validation and this can only be decided by the assessor himself.
Group or team work can form a part of assessment and each learner must be assessed seperately. An Assessment Plan needs to be submitted as a part of application for the validation of programme.
To display the skills, competence, efficiency and knowledge of the learners and to analyse that whether they have achieved all their learning outcomes. Learning assessments needs to be undertaken by the learners.
All learning outcomes must be assessed and achieved with the minimum intended module learning outcomes set out in the validated programme.
An assessor devises assessment instruments which needs to be consistent with QQI’s assessment requirements.
Project – 40%
Learner Record – 30%
Assignment – 30%
- Project is usually carried out for an extended period of time which involves an extensive research on the various issues and topics. This can also include task performance or production of an artefact or event.
- Learner Record is self recorded, self reflective and reported by the learner himself about his learning experiences, activities, skills etc.
- Assignment is meant for a shorter period of time unlike the Project which is being carried out for a specific period of time. It is made in response to a brief with specific guidelines.
Pass – 50%-64%
Merit – 65%-79%
Distinction – 80%-100%
Academic Paper Writing Services For You With Discount Offers!
The above written assignment sample is based on Understanding Youth Work 5N1366 course.
Youth Work and Community Studies QQI Level 5, Young People and Society QQI Level 5, Community Participation Course QQI Level 5, Childcare QQI Level 5, Child Development QQI Level 5 students can read this sample to gain knowledge on writing such assignments on youth work and module courses.
We already have few assignments on youth work like Working with Young People 5N1384, Youth Crime in Ireland etc. Apart from this our website also have many other assignments on social and community development and childcare.
Our writers can help with writing online examination for the Irish students and can assist them with writing youth work assignments. We have an efficient essay writing service for the Irish students who can get these services after good discount on the prices.
- Marx’s Concept of Historical Materialism Essay Example Ireland
- 5N1553 Applied Permaculture QQI Level 5 Assignment
- 5N1439 Ecological Field Methods QQI Level 5 Assignment
- 5N2751 Laboratory Skills QQI Level 5 Assignment
- 5N5027 Sustainable Water Management QQI Level 5 Assignment
- 5N1915 Continuous Improvement in Manufacturing QQI Level 5 Assignment
- 5N4974 Building Services QQI Level 5 Assignment
- 5N4546 Bioprocessing QQI Level 5 Assignment
- 5N1570 Building Construction QQI Level 5 Assignment
- 5N1558 Architectural Drawing QQI Level 5 Assignment
- 5N4975 Renewable Energy Systems QQI Level 5 Assignment
- 5N1442 Environmental Studies QQI Level 5 Assignment
- 5N1637 Materials Science QQI Level 5 Assignment
- 4N1170 Work Practice QQI Level 4 Assignment Sample
- 4N1989 Customer Service QQI Level 4 Assignment Sample