QQI Level 5 Working With Groups 5N2707 Assignment Example Ireland
In this assignment sample, we shall highlight and discuss the 5N2707 QQI Level 5 course module. This particular education programme will enable a learner with skills, knowledge, and competence to participate in and work with a group effectively in a range of settings.
We shall discuss elaborately the learning outcomes and use of the assessment techniques like skills demonstration, learner record, and assignment samples for the assessment of the learning outcomes in detail.
Course Title – Working with Groups
Code – 5N2707
Level – 5
Credit Value – 15
Award Type – Minor
Learning Outcomes of the 5N2707 Working With Groups QQI Level 5 Course
After the final delivery of the assignment example of the 5N2707 Working with Groups QQI Level 5 course programme, the learners need to discuss the learning outcomes.
They shall learn the wide range of concepts related to groups, issues, and challenges faced during group processes, demonstrate the application of good practice while working with groups, and use a wide range of appropriate group activities and exercises.
These are the learning outcomes of the 5N2707 Working with Groups QQI Level 5 assignment activity:-
Examining a Wide Range of Concepts in Working with Groups
When the learner participates actively in the group activities and work he gets introduced to a new and wide range of concepts. These concepts are related to the groups which include motivation, participation, roles, conflict, power, dynamics, task performance, facilitation, values, processes, lifecycle, etc.
Learners will be learning the new terms and concepts which are closely associated with working with the groups, teamwork, participation, and management. To understand in deep of these terminologies and concepts a learner needs to study them thoroughly and will mention them in an assignment sample as instructed by the assessor.
Demonstration of Practices and Application in Working with Groups
Learners need to demonstrate skills that are considered to be effective and good practices in working with groups through active involvement in group tasks.
These skills may include listening with empathy, the confidentiality of any important information, non-judgemental attitude, respect, making appropriate boundaries, inclusive work, and encouragement of active participation in the group.
Such skills demonstration shall be considered very important when it comes to scoring good marks and evaluation of assessment which will help the learners in future.
Discussion of Challenges and Issues Faced During Working with Groups
Learners can demonstrate their communication and interpersonal skills through discussion on the various common challenges and issues that need to be dealt with while working with groups.
They must learn to interact with the other group members to hold important discussions on various problems within the groups and ways to cope with challenges.
Some of these issues while working with groups is lack of trust among the team members, differences or clashes of opinions leading to conflicts and tension, low-level engagement, lack of transparency, etc. Such challenges and methods to deal with these challenges must be mentioned in an assignment sample activity.
Utilization of the Range of Appropriate Group Activities and Exercises
After the successful delivery of the course, programme 5N2707 Working with Groups QQI Level 5 the learners can utilize a wide range of appropriate group activities and exercises to build groups. These activities may include making a collaborative and effective design for holding group sessions and reviewing them.
Learners can use their team-building games, activities, and exercises with the help of ideas, theories, and techniques for the design.
Group building games help in the training sessions, seminars, social activities, workshops, meetings, and conferences for adults. This enhances the business and helps in meeting the specific goals of the group.
Such activities and exercises for group building may include the organizing of virtual ice-breaking activities, group juggling, pairing up, building blocks, organizing the cultural celebration parties, barter puzzles, board games, boardroom escape room, and office debates, etc.
Learners can demonstrate their skills to devise many team and group building activities and exercises with active involvement and participation.
Critical Reflection on One’s Engagement in Groups as a Participant
By the end of the delivery of this course module, the learners can critically reflect upon their engagement in these groups as a participant or group facilitators.
They shall critically analyze their learning outcomes, knowledge, and personal experience by the end of this course programme. Get effective feedback on their contribution to the team.
They shall also learn and enhance their new skills and abilities which can be gathered and recorded in a written form in Learner Record by the learners for an assessment.
Assessment Techniques of the 5N2707 Working with Groups QQI Level 5 Course
Group or teamwork can become a part of the assessment and each learner must be assessed separately.
To display the skills, competence, efficiency, and knowledge of the learners and analyze whether they have achieved their learning outcomes.
The learning assessments need to be undertaken by the learners.
All learning outcomes must be assessed and achieved with the help of a minimum intended module learning outcomes set out in the validated program.
The assessor devises the various assessment instruments which need to be inconsistent with QQI’s assessment requirements.
Skills Demonstration – 50%
Learner Record – 30%
Assignment – 20%
- Skills Demonstration requires a learner to complete a range of tasks or activities demonstrating a series of skills of learners. It is a practical-based learning outcome that includes practical skills and knowledge.
- The assignment is meant for a shorter period, unlike the Project which is being carried out for a specific period. It is made in response to a brief with specific guidelines.
- A Learner Record is a self-reflection or self-report of a learner record which helps him to assess his performance by describing the experiences, skills, responsibilities, and activities of a learner, etc.
Pass – 50%-64%
Merit – 65%-79%
Distinction – 80%-100%
Buy Custom Assignment Answers of 5N2707 Working with Groups QQI Level 5 from irelandassignmenthelp.com
The above-written assignment example is based on the 5N2707 Working with Groups QQI Level 5 course module.
Group Work Theory and Practice QQI Level 6, Group Work and Facilitation Skills QQI Level 6, Facilitation Skills Course QQI Level 6, Managing People QQI Level 6, Group Work Theory and Practice Fetac Level 6 students can read the above-written assignment sample to enhance their writing skills and vocabulary.
- CSOC10010 Introduction to Computational Social Science I Assignment Example UCD Ireland
- SOC30070 Sociology of Education UCD Assignment Example
- BUU44622 Delivering Social Impact Assignment Example TCD Ireland
- BUU11540 Fundamentals of Philosophy, Ethics, and Social Science Assignment Example TCD Ireland
- BU2510 Organisational Behaviour assignment example TCD Ireland
- SP405 Contemporary Social Thought Assignment Example NUI Galway Ireland
- EYS1114 Integrated Community Based Work Practice Assignment Sample Ireland
- Anarchism Impact on Society Essay Sample Ireland
- The Economic Social Impact of Higher Education Essay
- SOC20260 Quantitative Research Methods UCD Assignment Sample Ireland
- 5N1371 Social Analysis Fetac Level 5 Assignment Sample
- 5N2707 Working with Groups QQI Level 5 Assignment Sample
- 5N0777 Community Development Practice QQI Level 5 Assignment Sample
- 5N0765 Intercultural Studies QQI Level 5 Assignment Sample
- 5N2708 Social Justice Principles FETAC Level 5 Assignment