Essay sample on Anxiety
Anxiety refers to the feeling of apprehension or fear about what is going to happen next. It is normal to have anxiety while starting a new job, moving to a new place, or giving a test. A personal essay about anxiety can motivate an individual to work harder, but it never interferes with the everyday life of an individual. However, if the feelings of anxiety are extreme among any individual, then it can interfere with life, and it can become an anxiety disorder. The students of Ireland who are not able to prepare outstanding anxiety vs depression essays can take help from professional academic writers.
When a person suffers from anxiety symptoms, then their body goes on high alert and activates fight responses of the body. An underlying health issue can cause anxiety, and it can become signs of physical illness. Even genetics can play a significant role in stress. An individual who is suffering from anxiety disorder can also experience ill mental health conditions, such as bipolar disorder and depression. Moreover, when anxiety lasts for longer than five months, then it can cause people to stop doing things in which they have high interest. The students who ask do my assignment for me can take help from an online writing company in Ireland.
Common symptoms of Anxiety
The feelings of anxiety vary in all individuals who are experiencing it. These can vary from small butterflies in the stomach to a racing heart. Children suffering from panic attacks can feel everything going out of their control and feel like there is some disconnection between mind and body.
Some of the symptoms of anxiety include:
- Rapid breathing
- Increased heart rate
- Difficulty while sleeping
- Trouble in concentrating
- Desire to avoid things
- Digestive problems or gastrointestinal problems like constipation, diarrhea
- Restlessness or being tense for all time
- Muscle Twitching
- A sign of OCD
How to prevent anxiety among children?
It is common to find anxiety and depression in children, which can sometimes become chronic and persistent. From the initial years, children start learning from their surroundings. The child starts developing proficient skills to calm themselves from their parents, caretakers, and friends. The skills to control temper and emotions help the child to cope with feelings of anxiety.
However, thesis statement examples about anxiety reveal that uncontrolled anxiety can interfere with the daily activities of children. Due to the increase in anxiety, children may avoid interacting with family members and friends. However, to calm anxiety in children, the following approaches can be beneficial:
- Breathing exercises: The increase in anxiety can promote shallow breathing. It results in enhanced feelings of stress due to which the child needs to have proper control over stress. Slow body movements and gentle breathing help the child to feel a great sense of calm.
- Art Therapy: Children are sometimes incapable of expressing their feelings verbally. However, the child can communicate their thoughts through art. Reflective essay on anxiety shows that art therapy allows the child to make art for their own relaxation and encourage them to remain in the moment.
- Pressure therapy: By applying gentle pressure to the body of an anxious child, provide rapid anxiety release. The child can feel a sense of relaxation and calm through pressure therapy.
Sample on anxiety essay for students of Ireland
Title: How anxiety is different from stress?
Whether it is stress or anxiety, both can cause physical and mental symptoms. Some of the signs showing that an individual is suffering from stress or anxiety include fast heartbeat, headache, dizziness, rapid breathing, and sweating. However, there are some points of differences between depression and anxiety essay topics. Stress can make an individual nervous or worrisome, but anxiety is fear or unease. Some of the worst ways in which people can experience anxiety include panic attacks, nightmares, and painful memories. Individuals cannot control the feeling of fear and worry when anxiety lasts for a longer time.
Take expert writing help to get useful essay on anxiety in Ireland
The students of Ireland can take help from proficient academic writers for developing an impressive essay. If the students want to submit flawless essay papers in front of their teachers, then they can consult the help services provided by IrelandAssignmentHelp.com. The team of experienced Irish writers offers the students plagiarism-free essay writing solutions. Moreover, the students can submit their homework projects before the final submission dates by taking assignment writing help.
- Prevention and Management of Chronic Conditions Essay Sample Ireland
- Pain Management Sickle Cell Disease Essay Sample
- Management Infectious Disease Childcare Settings Essay Sample
- Blind man on his daily needs, physical, emotional and spiritual
- Parkinson’s chronic disease for older care Assignment Sample
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Ireland Essay
- Chlamydia-Sexual Health Essay Sample
- Alzheimer Disease Essay
- Stroke cause and Treatment Care skills Demonstration Assignment Example
- Anxiety Disorder Essay Sample
- Signs of Mental illness in infants Essay
- Helping ADHD child focus without Medication Essay Sample
- Schizophrenia Essay Sample
- Mental Illness Essay Sample
- Common Childhood illnesses – Essay Writing Sample