Essay Sample on Depression
Depression, which refers to mood disorder, can be described as feelings of loss, sadness, and or anger. It can interfere with the daily work of individuals, which results in lower productivity. Along with it, depression symptoms can influence some of the chronic health conditions such as asthma, arthritis, diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular disease, and many more. Upsetting events are a regular part of life that can happen to everyone. However, if anyone is feeling down or hopeless regularly, then it can be the symptom of depression. The students can take help from expert academic writers for developing a knowledgeable essay paper.
Depression is one of the severe medical conditions which can even get worse without proper treatment. Individuals having low self-esteem or personal history of mental illness can suffer from depression. Moreover, stressful events such as economic problems and being self-critical can become significant depression causes. There are some cases in which individuals are not able to determine the cause of depression. It is essential to observe the symptoms of depression so that its treatment can be started from the initial stage. Irish students can hire a professional writing team to get flawless essay paper.
Common symptoms of depression
Depression symptoms experienced by men:
- Aggressiveness and irritability
- Emotional well-being disability such as feeling empty
- Anxiousness and restlessness
- Loss of interest
- Feeling tired and thinking of suicide
- Using drugs or engaging in high-risk activities
- Inability to concentrate
- Difficulty in finishing tasks
- Excessive sleepiness or restless sleep
- Pains, fatigue, and digestive problems
Depression symptoms experienced by women
- Feeling anxious or sad
- Loss of interest in social engagements
- Thinking or talking slowly
- Too much sleeping or difficult to sleep
- Changes in appetite
- The decrease in energy and more significant fatigue
Depression symptoms experienced by children
- Mood swings and irritability
- Intense sadness and feelings of incompetence
- Getting into trouble
- Avoiding friends
- Difficulty in focusing
- Digestive problems
- Weight loss and gain
Causes of depression
- Medical conditions: Some health conditions can put individuals at higher risk of depression. Some of the conditions include chronic illness, ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), chronic pain, and insomnia.
- Family history: Children who have a family history of depression then they are more likely to suffer from depression. Even families suffering from any mood disorder can cause children to suffer from the same disease.
- Brain structure: If the frontal lobe of the brain is less active, then there are higher chances that individuals will suffer from depression. The symptoms of depression are common among those children who have a less active frontal lobe.
- Early childhood trauma: Some of the events that occurred in childhood can affect children’s reactions. The child can start reacting abnormally in fearful or stressful situations.
Sample on depression essay for students of Ireland
Title: How to test depression among children?
Though, there is not a single test to check whether an individual is suffering from depression or not. However, healthcare providers can make a diagnosis based on the depression symptoms and psychological analyses of the individual for depression treatment. Healthcare supporters can ask about mood changes, sleep patterns, activity levels, appetite, and variations of thoughts. Moreover, depression test can be linked with other health problems due to which healthcare supporters can conduct a physical examination as well.
If depression is left untreated, then it can cause sudden complications like physical pain, weight gain or loss, social isolation, self-harm, relationship problems, panic attacks, and many more.
Buy professional essay on depression at affordable prices in Ireland
The students of Ireland can take help from the expert team of Ireland for developing an effective healthcare essay. IrelandAssignmentHelp.com provides the students with top-notch quality essay writing solutions. The team of professional academic writers offers efficient assignment writing services which enable the students to trust writers easily. By taking help from expert Irish writers, the students can submit their high-quality assignments before the last date of submission. It enhances the grades of the students in the final semester and allows them to improve their productivity.
- Blind man on his daily needs, physical, emotional and spiritual
- Parkinson’s chronic disease for older care Assignment Sample
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Ireland Essay
- Chlamydia-Sexual Health Essay Sample
- Alzheimer Disease Essay
- Stroke cause and Treatment Care skills Demonstration Assignment Example
- Anxiety Disorder Essay Sample
- Signs of Mental illness in infants Essay
- Helping ADHD child focus without Medication Essay Sample
- Schizophrenia Essay Sample
- Mental Illness Essay Sample
- Common Childhood illnesses – Essay Writing Sample
- Gifted Children Essay Sample
- Addiction Essay Sample
- Dysgraphia Essay Sample