Essay sample on Mental Illness for QQI Students
Mental illness which also refers to mental health disorders can affect the thinking, mood, and behaviour of individuals. The students of Ireland preparing for a short essay on mental illness can include critical examples such as eating disorders, depression, addictive behaviours, and anxiety disorders. Many people suffer from mental health concerns in their life.
However, when ongoing symptoms of mental health conditions cause frequent stress, then it becomes a mental illness. Mental illness can cause numerous problems and affects the individual’s ability to function correctly in daily routine. The students can take cheap assignment help by consulting a team of professional writers.
Generally, the signs and symptoms of mental illness vary from person to person. The significant symptoms of mental illness can affect thoughts, emotions, and behaviours. There are various factors such as genetic and environmental factors that serve as the primary cause of mental illness.
Most mental illnesses, when left untreated, can cause serious health problems. It becomes essential to visit the primary healthcare provider whenever a person feels signs and symptoms of mental illness. The college students asking can you write my essay can take help from an expert team of writers.
Common symptoms of mental illness
- Reduced ability to concentrate
- Low energy, feeling tired, or facing sleeping problems
- Withdrawal from activities or friends
- Feeling down or stress
- Confused thinking
- Trouble understanding
- Objectivity from reality
- Extreme feelings of guilt or excessive worries
- Significant mood changes
- Excessive anger or violence
- Changes in eating habits
- Suicidal thinking
- Inability to cope with stress or other problems
What are the major causes of mental illness?
- Environmental exposure before birth: When the child in the womb gets exposed to inflammatory conditions, alcohol, environmental stressors, toxins, and other factors, then they can be linked to mental illness. Along with it, stressful life situations and chronic medical conditions serve as a significant factors for increasing the chances of mental illness.
- Inherited traits: Mental health disorders are common in people whose blood relatives have a mental illness. It is because specific genes having a mental illness can increase the risk of mental illness and the life of individuals can become difficult. Moreover, a history of mental illness in a relationship can increase the risk of developing a severe mental health problem.
- Brain chemistry: Neurotransmitters are the brain chemicals that carry signals to other parts of the body and brain. However, when the neural networks consisting of such chemicals get impaired, then it changes their functioning. The change in the nerve system leads to depression and other emotional disorders, as well. Brain damage, such as a violent blow to the head becomes one of the severe causes of mental illness.
Sample on mental illness essay for Irish students
Title: How to prevent mental illness?
There is no proper way to prevent mental illness, but there are some crucial steps that are efficient to control it. The individuals suffering from mental health conditions can pay attention to warning signs of illness. With routine medical care, individuals can prevent new health problems related to mental illness. It becomes easy to treat the side-effects by regular checkups and visits to a primary care provider.
However, if anyone waits for a long time while observing the mental illness can experience severe health disorders. Long-term maintenance treatment of mental health disorders is beneficial to prevent the deterioration of symptoms. Healthy eating, sufficient sleep, and regular physical activity are crucial for individuals who have a mental illness.
Take reliable writing services for mental illness essays in Ireland
The students can take help from expert writers from Ireland for developing an effective essay paper in a short time. The team of IrelandAssignmeentHelp.com offers students competent essay writing solutions at reasonable prices. By taking help from expert writers of Ireland, the students can submit their homework before the final date of submission. It becomes helpful for the students to focus on their goals and other activities with professional writing services. The group of assignment writers helps the students to enhance their productivity and hence education performance.
- STN1105 Eating Disorders in Adults and Adolescents Assignment Sample NUI Galway Ireland
- Prevention and Management of Chronic Conditions Essay Sample Ireland
- Pain Management Sickle Cell Disease Essay Sample
- Management Infectious Disease Childcare Settings Essay Sample
- Blind man on his daily needs, physical, emotional and spiritual
- Parkinson’s chronic disease for older care Assignment Sample
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Ireland Essay
- Chlamydia-Sexual Health Essay Sample
- Alzheimer Disease Essay
- Stroke Cause and Treatment Care Skills Demonstration Assignment Example
- Anxiety Disorder Essay Sample
- Signs of Mental illness in infants Essay
- Helping ADHD child focus without Medication Essay Sample
- Schizophrenia Essay Sample
- Mental Illness Essay Sample