Physical Abuse Signs and Symptoms – Essay, Report Writing Example
Physical child abuse occurs when a child is put at risk of harm by others. A physically abused child may be afraid to tell anyone about the physical abuse, and that is why; it becomes necessary to look at symptoms of physical abuse. The child can get bruises or cuts and can show stress signs for various reasons that serve as a regular part of their childhood. However, it is not easy to recognize the symptoms of physical abuse in the elderly, and the students have to conduct in-depth research while preparing for a healthcare essay. Irish students can take help from assignment writers for developing an impressive essay in a short time.
The effects of physical abuse are not limited to bruises or a simple cut, but it can cause PTSD like health-related issues as well. Moreover, the psychological effects of abuse and domestic violence cannot be underestimated and require proper treatment from healthcare providers. Physical abuse is when someone harms a child or a young person for a specific purpose. All children have falls and accidents, but bumps and bruises do not always mean that a child is suffering from physical abuse. The students can ask me to do my assignment for me the team of expert writers from Ireland.
Signs of physical abuse
- Burns which are difficult to explain
- Welts, bruises, or other injuries which do not match with children’s story
- Injuries at variant stages of healing
- Urinary tract infections
- Severe medical complaints like fatigue, chronic headaches, and many more
- Anxiety involving post-traumatic stress disorder and panic attacks
- Untreated mental or dental issues
- Injury marks from the belt, hand, and other objects that have a pattern
What are the effects of physical abuse?
The short-term effects caused by signs and symptoms of physical abuse in a care home are treatable with the help of healthcare providers. However, broken bones, bruises, cuts, and other injuries can cause long-term effects of physical damage as well. Physical illness like diabetes gets worsened due to physical violence. Even murder and suicide, like severe cases, are associated with physical abuse. Some of the long-term effects of physical abuse include:
- Chronic pain syndromes
- Problems at school
- Heart diseases
- Self-destructive behavior
- Sleep disruption
- Sexually transmitted diseases
Depression is one of the significant psychological responses to physical abuse, and other psychological effects include self-harm, suicidal behavior, and panic disorder. If a child has injuries, then it can affect the regular patterns of children’s behavior. Head injuries and breathing problems in babies can have signs of physical abuse. Moreover, signs and symptoms of physical abuse in children can lead to poor mental and physical development in the child.
Report writing examples on signs and symptoms of physical abuse in Ireland
Title: How to treat signs of physical abuse among children?
Physical abuse can happen with anyone, and some parents find it hard to provide their children with a safe and loving environment. A child suffering from signs of physical abuse cannot realize what is happening wrong with them. Lack of support and issues with alcohol become a primary reason due to which children are suffering from physical abuse. Even a child starts blaming themselves for poor conditions occurring in their life.
Parents need to listen carefully to what their child is saying. It becomes essential for parents to tell children that it is not their fault and explain to them what to do next. Moreover, it is crucial to report what the child has told about physical abuse.
Get expert Irish writing services to prepare physical abuse report writing in Ireland
If the students of Ireland are not able to prepare outstanding report writing on their own, then they seek professional writing services. Undoubtedly, the students can find numerous writing companies in Ireland, which guarantee them to provide top assignment writing services. However, Irish students want cheap assignment help due to which they can hire the professional writers of IrelandAssignmentHelp.com. The trained team of expert writers offers the students high-quality essay papers so that students cannot miss any chance to improve academic marks.
- SP2108 Child, Youth and Family Service Provision Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- SP2106 Volunteering: Theory, Policy and Practice Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- SP2100 Social Inclusion, Civic Engagement and the Modern State (10 ECTS) Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- SP2105 Youth Work Principles & Practice Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- SP2101 Group Work Theory and Practice Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- SP197 Families and the Law Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- SP191 Research Methodology in the Social Sciences Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- SP2104 Practising Sociology and Politics Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- SP185 Youth and Society Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- SP184 Understanding Conflict Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- SP164 Life Long Learning: Policy & Practice Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- SP161 Community & Family: Project Planning, Development & Evaluation Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- SP147 Youth & Society Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- SP1133 Social Research Skills Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- SP1118 Practising Sociology and Politics 1 Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland