QQI Level 5 Social Justice Principles 5N2708 Assignment Sample
In the following essay sample, we shall discuss the course of Social Justice Principles 5N2708 which is a QQI Level 5 course. This award is granted to the learners to polish their skills, competence, and knowledge to incorporate a social justice dimension into their work with a specific target group.
Course Title – Social Justice Principles
Code – 5N2708
Level – 5
Award Type – Minor
Purpose of Social Justice Principles Course
The purpose of this course is to teach the principles of social justice which can be applied in every part of the society whether education, employment, social care setting, healthcare etc.
Some of the principles of social justice includes equity, access, human rights and participation.
The principles can be applied to the issues in relation to the voting discrimination, discrimination in employment, access to education, disability discrimination etc.
Students will also learn about the Social Justice Ireland that how it has advanced the lives of the Irish people and communities through social anaysis and sustainability for every member of the society.
Learning Outcomes of Social Justice Principles 5N2708 Course
- Learners will be able to identify the core social principles which ensures social justice work to identify the differences between one principle from another.
It will help them in understanding that which principle can be applied in the relevant sector of particular organization.
- Students can explore strengths and weaknesses of an individual action and collective action of many individuals. They can very much analyse the impact of globalisation on specific groups within local communities in a society.
- Developing a plan for specific target group to include the group and individual needs and using any appropriate techniques and methods for working in such a group.
Reflecting upon practice and competency to incorporate social justice work and developing a strategy to deal with the social issues.
- Identifying the power structures and potential of an individual to influence them to include the role of self empowerment in creating to address the social issues related to justice.
- Implementation of practice under a social justice programme while trying to address the social justice issues within a specific target group.
- Learner can suggest an aim, objective and learning outcome of an interactive session of work within the target group.
- Learners can analyse the social actions and social justice issues from different perspectives and using a range of vocabulary and terms used in social justice work.
- Investigating the connections between the different identified social justice issues.
- They can apply methods to agree, measure and recognize the achievement of a specific group which is involved in social work or action.
- They can understand that how politics, economics and latest technology can contribute to the current inequalities of the specific groups in the society.
- This particular course will teach the learners about Social Justice Ireland. The programme of Social Justice Ireland works to ensure that every member of the society develops and flourishes in sustainable manner.
All the vulnerable groups of the society are provided with special care and assistance. It promotes the concept of an inclusive society where rights and responsibilities of each member is taken into consideration. Many appropriate solutions are provided to address the issues at all levels.
Assessment Techniques in Social Justice Principles 5N2708 Course
The learners in order to display their knowledge, skills, talent and competence after learning this course needs to display these through completion of such assessments.
Assessor needs to devise certain instruments for the assessment of the student’s knowledge, skills, performance and competence. All such assessments must be done in accordance to the programme assessment strategy which is developed as a part of programme submission for validation.
Such assessment techniques are meant for assessing the learning outcomes of the programme. There might be some alternative assessment technique for the programme validation.
Assessment of components can be integrated across programmes for delivery. Group or team work can also be a part of assessment to analyse the achievement of the learner. Assessment plans shall be submitted by the providers for programme validation. Such plans includes information relating to scheduling and integration of assessment.
Such assessment instruments can be in the form of examination papers, assignments, project and essay briefs. Such assessment will help in making the marsheets of the learners.
All the learning outcome can be assessed and achieved according to minimum intended module learning outcomes set out in the programme.
A project will hold 50% of the assessment value while a learner record will hold value of another 50% assessment .
Project is carried out for a long extented period of time which is involving an adequate amount of research, process of task design, research and investigation of a particular topic or practical field activity or performance in an event.
Learner record is a self reflection or self report of a learner’record which helps him to assess his own performance describing the experiences, skills, response and activities of learner etc.
Grading system will be 50%-64% (pass), 65%-79% (merit) and 80%-100% (distinction).
Our Sociology Writing Services Available As Per Your Request!
The above-written essay sample mentions the Social Justice Principles 5N2708 Course.
Social Studies QQI Level 5, Social Care QQI Level 5, Applied Social Studies QQI Level 5, Social Analysis QQI Level 6, Community and Social Care QQI Level 5students can read this sample to gain knowledge on writing similar essays.
Our Irish writing services are known to provide the best sociology justice assignments. Our Irish essay writers of Ireland assignment help can provide best plagiarism free college essays and assignments as per your request.
- CSOC10010 Introduction to Computational Social Science I Assignment Example UCD Ireland
- SOC30070 Sociology of Education UCD Assignment Example
- BUU44622 Delivering Social Impact Assignment Example TCD Ireland
- BUU11540 Fundamentals of Philosophy, Ethics, and Social Science Assignment Example TCD Ireland
- BU2510 Organisational Behaviour assignment example TCD Ireland
- SP405 Contemporary Social Thought Assignment Example NUI Galway Ireland
- EYS1114 Integrated Community Based Work Practice Assignment Sample Ireland
- Anarchism Impact on Society Essay Sample Ireland
- The Economic Social Impact of Higher Education Essay
- SOC20260 Quantitative Research Methods UCD Assignment Sample Ireland
- 5N1371 Social Analysis Fetac Level 5 Assignment Sample
- 5N2707 Working with Groups QQI Level 5 Assignment Sample
- 5N0777 Community Development Practice QQI Level 5 Assignment Sample
- 5N0765 Intercultural Studies QQI Level 5 Assignment Sample
- 5N2708 Social Justice Principles FETAC Level 5 Assignment