Why Students fail in completing homework on time & Its solution
Every homework is assigned with a time limit and completing it on time is very important because it late submission can affect class performance as well as their marks. But still, many times the students fail to complete and manage their time. There is lots of reason to that such as
- They couldn’t understand the priority: When a student transit from middle school to high school they will get lots of hard assignments with fixed deadlines. At this age, they couldn’t cope up with what is more important and what they need to do first?
- They couldn’t manage their time: Some assignments need more time while some need just little hours to complete but they didn’t understand such things well. Many times the students give more time to the less important assignment and remain with little time to complete an important assignment.
- Week planning and some time they don’t have necessary recourses: It is commonly seen that students start writing their assignments without planning and organizing things. By the time they will be writing assignment they will feel the need for some resource which is required to complete their assignment and which they cannot get that time.
- After completion of their work they will realize something important is missing: Many times the students forget some important instructions that happen to those students who write their assignments without planning.
As we all know, every work has a specific procedure and if we complete our work following the perfect steps then only we can do that perfectly similarly, homework also should be completed using a specific procedure then only you can write quality homework in defined deadlines.
Writing homework must follow specific steps then only you can write it without missing the deadlines:
1. Plan your work:
Planning is the best way to master in any work. A student gets many assignments; some of them are easy which requires less time and some of them are typical which needs lots of hard work and big time effort. If you will not plan your work then you will be messed up with everything and end with the failure of your assignments.
So you need to decide your priorities, your time and the resources.
- Which assignment is supposed to be submitted first?
- How much time do you need to complete your assignment?
- What resources you have and what more textbooks and any other resources you need?
- Prioritise your work: Plan a schedule for each assignment based on such questions that allow you to understand that how much time you will spend on which assignment and prevent you from spending more time on one assignment.
- Create a planner: Even you can print a planner and stick that in your study room that allows you to prioritise your work. As you will get your assignments, mark them in your planner and plan when you are going to complete that accordingly.
- Stick to your planner: Creating a plan or a timetable is very easy but there is no use of such things if you cannot stick to your planner.
- Write the worst one at first: You should write the worst assignment at the first because you can write easy assignments at the last minute but you cannot write the worst and lengthy subjects in short time or in panic situations.
2. Complete your assignment before fun:
Though writing an assignment is a quite boring task, but this is more important than going out and making fun with your friends. If you complete your work before you got out and can avoid the stress and panic situations created by the running out of time and instead you can enjoy and relax completely yourself. Don’t leave everything on the last minute, be a smart student and work before fun.
3. Do your reading part first:
You should not leave the reading past at the last because you can’t write your assignment without reading the course material so read your subject in advance so you can outline the important things and you can even find out if you need more textbooks.
4. Be focused:
Being a student, it is hard to be focused when you have many distractions. But writing your homework on time discipline; switch off your phone; resist yourself browsing other social website, videos and chatting while searching on the internet.
5. Take short breaks:
According to our homework experts, it is necessary to take little breaks in between that will increase your performance. Your brain has the only capacity to stay focused for 45-60 minutes so take a small 5 minute break that increases your efficiency.
6. Reward yourself:
Rewards are the best way to complete homework. This is a human nature to respond towards incentives so whenever you complete your homework give reward yourself. It could be anything including watching your favourite episode or eating chocolate or anything.
Put these steps into action and you will gradually start completing your homework on time. Once you start prioritising your work then you will notice that you start completing your homework even before time. If you will be able to organize everything then you will get time to revise your work and if something is required, you can change that too.
This is always beneficial to complete your work than rushing to complete it at the last minute. Many students can write their homework successfully using these steps but some may find it challenging to complete their assignments on time. Writing an assignment is a skill that will increase by the practice but if you need any assistance then take help from our write my homework services.
We have a team of brilliant Homework writers who can guide you and help you in completing your last minute assignments.