Vocational Area Report For Irish Students
As a Student of FETAC 5 and SNM studying in Ireland Universities, you must be feeling worried about making an assignment on Vocational Area Report. A lot of students ask our help on this topic and we assist them by writing their assignment.
When you can save your time and energy just by buying it from us then no need to worry and feel panic in writing assignments. We are “Ireland Assignment Help”. Our experts help students in writing their assignments. They had created a sample for you on the “Vocational Area Report” to understand its structure.
Read the Sample below on the “Vocational Area Report”. And you can also buy your plagiarism-free copy on the same topic from us.
Vocational Area Report
To be well-versed with this topic understand what vocational area is. It is a course which is related to a particular career and is practical to do that rather than doing some academic course. This course gives you knowledge and skills about that career specifically. In this course, one can learn practical knowledge by gaining experience in that industry what a person is aiming for. You can work in the industry while learning and can also get work placement opportunities.
As a student, I chose to attend the vocational course in Nursing as I aimed to work as a vocational nurse. I always liked helping, caring and interacting with people so that area sounded to be the best for my skills but I needed to have professional training on this.
Who are Vocational Nurses?
Vocational nurses are licensed nurses who provide medical care to patients under the supervision of doctors. Their duties are giving injections, dressing wounds, bathing the patients, Taking blood and other samples, recording the signs and many others directed by the doctors. After doing a course on vocational nursing one can work in medical facilities, clinics, agencies, education, and services or with patients directly who need help 24 hours due to their medical condition. So the designations can be school nurse, home health nurse, mental health nurse, medical-surgical nurse or more many.
Why was training important in Vocational Nursing?
I feel that to have a profession like vocational nurses need to understand the technicalities and the critical situational actions. Vocational nurses must take precautions on the job and be aware of communicable diseases from patients, harmful chemicals and even physical injuries when moving patients. So it needs a lot of careful and professional work attitude.
I learned these specific skills while learning the course which helped me professionally. Te specific skills I learned areas such
- Assisting physicians and RNs
- Inserting Foley catheters
- Injecting Nasogastric ducts
- Taking vigorous signs
- Data collection
- Managing medication
- Performing ECGs,
- Monitoring the IV
I had to pass the vocational nurses exam which is administered by the National Council of Licensing of Ireland. It was necessary for every student to pass in these subjects:
- Medication administration
According to the labor bureau statistics the career prospects in this field can grow 25 percent till 2025. My career after vocational nursing course helped me to get a job in the city Medical Facility Ireland. Vocational nurses provide patients with basic medical care in a variety of health care settings. So as a vocational nurse I performed these duties.
- Taking care of the patients
- Doing all lab tests related to patient
- Supervising clinical interventions
- Medication Administration
As a nursing student, I would say that with each rotation comes at least one remarkable experience that you cherish throughout your journey from student to professional nurse. And I learned the importance of joining a professional course so to work as a vocational nurse I developed some characteristics and did consistent work. Therefore, one needs to do these to be a vocational nurse.
- To take training and guidance from the supervision.
- Providing care for all who ask the service in residents also.
- There should be a genuine interest and passion for caring work.
- Communicating effectively to all, the doctors, patients, and relatives
- The person should be able to communicate to all level people with calmness and patience.
- There should be interest and willingness for participating in the training.
- One should know all the legal aspects of health and safety.
- Having a knowledge and take cautions for stopping the infections
- The person should be able to handle all the work coming his/her way.
- Care demands even personal care as for eg. Bathing, Toileting, and care
- One should respond to all bells and calls sharply on time and with politeness.
- The accidents or some injuries related to patients should be reported to the senior on an immediate basis.
- Respecting the confidentiality and self-esteem of the patients.
- Should have the knowledge of all kinds of safety measures and safety doors.
- Should take proper action on each and every complaint by the patient and relatives
- There is confidentiality of the hospital which should be maintained.
So this was the free sample on “Vocational Area Report”. Download your free sample.
Do you want us to write an assignment for you on the “Vocational Area Report”? Or are you stuck in the middle of the writing of an assignment? Don’t worry the experts of Ireland Assignment Help are here for you. We provide you the quality work without any plagiarism. So why are you waiting? Get your paid assignment. We also help you with editing and formatting your work. You can also get assignments on other related topics like Supervisor report or other vocational area experiences
- Compassionate Care Reflective Essay
- Dignity and Respect in Nursing Essay Sample
- What make Nursing Assistant different from Healthcare Assistant Essay Sample
- Work Experience Diary Childcare Essay Sample
- What is Care Provision Essay Sample
- Care of a confused client – Deal with Confused patient
- Hearing Impairment & Disorders – Essay Sample
- Nursing Theory and Practice Dissertation Paper Sample
- Emergency Nurses Preparedness for a Major Incident or Mass casualty Essay Sample
- Reflecting the Impact of Adult ACLS on Patient Outcomes Essay Sample
- Healthcare, Aging and the Lifecycle Perspectives of Older Person Essay Sample
- Folic Acid Fortification – Public Health Nutrition Ireland Sample
- The Gibbs Reflective Cycle on Teamwork Essay Sample
- Cardiac Monitoring System Working Process Essay Sample
- Learning Goals and Action Points Examples Essay Sample