Colaiste Iosagain is an Ireland based only girl’s school which was founded in 1971. This is a Catholic School for the post-primary education. The school run under the trusteeship Eamin Ris Schools Trust (ERST).
The school provides full-class education to its students with an aim to provide education and develop Christianity, spirituality, leadership skills and create a sense of caring for the community.
- The curriculum of Colaiste Iosagain School : This is secondary school and a student can complete its post-primary education in this school in 6 years. The education is given in 3 stage including junior level, transition year and the final year.
- Junior level : This is the first 3 years of a student life in this school. The school provides a large number of courses at the junior level and the students have to choose among those courses according to their preference. The subjects which can be studied at junior level are History, Maths, English, Irish, Teaching Religion, Science, French, German, Geography, German, CSPE, Choir, Arts, Technical Graphics, Music, PE, Home economics and Social, Health & Personal Education.
- Transition Year : This is the compulsory year for every student. This is a liking year between the junior and senior level. The aim of this year is the personal development through many extracurricular activities and academic events. This is an important year for every student’s life. This year is focused on the personal, vocational, social and educational development of the students and nurtures them to become a responsible member of the society.
- Senior Level : This is a final year the 6th year of the students where they will study 4 compulsory subjects including Irish, English, Maths and Religion and can choose among the optional subjects including History, French, German, Music, Art, Geography, Home Economics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Applied Maths, Design & Communication, Business, Economics, Choir, Social/Health & personal Education and Physical Education Choir.
- Sports and extracurricular activities at Colaiste Iosagain School : The school has many students committee including green committee, Irish language committee and a student council and has many clubs. Football has a very successful sport in the school.
A student can apply in the school annually in the month of September.
While studying at this school you might face many problems related to your coursework. We irelandassignmenthelp.com has a team of tutors provides the Best Homework Help.