Chlamydia-Sexual Health Essay For Ireland Students
In this era, we all are living fast-paced lives. But, often we ignore our health by slaying it by the sword of ignorance. Therefore, people across the globe face diseases we never heard of. Also, there is one part of our health called “Sexual Health” which when disregarded can lead to havoc.
Thus, in this article, we are going to discuss a Sexually Transmitted Infection called CHLAMYDIA. This sexual health essay will educate you regarding chlamydia, its symptoms, precautions, medications, causes, etc.
Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease. It can also be referred to as a sexually transmitted infection (STI). The cause of this disease is bacteria that infects the reproductive organs of human beings. For some students practicing health care and medicine, nursing courses in Ireland, this topic can be given for reflection writing.
This disease is caused by a bacterium. The name of the bacteria is Chlamydia trachomatis. This bacteria infects the reproductive organs of men and women like the rectum, cervix(in women), penis (in case of men), and urethra. In certain cases, throat also. This bacteria is also responsible for causing blindness. It ruptures the eyes and the lymphatic nodes. In the case of chlamydia, it affects the genital tract of men and women.
Causes of Chlamydia:
Basically, this disease spreads more in youngsters, especially in those who are 25 and below. The main causes of chlamydia include:
- Practicing Unprotected Sex
- Oral, Vaginal, Anal-Intercourse with an already infected person
- Having multiple partners
- Improper or less use of condoms
Also, this disease can be transferred from a mother to her newborn child. In fact, if you have got infected once, it is not that you cannot get this problem again. Having unprotected sex with an infected person can make you infected.
Symptoms of Chlamydia:
Usually, symptoms of Chlamydia do not show up significantly too soon. Although, you can come to know about its presence in your body if you have sexual intercourse with an infected person. In many cases, people often transfer this disease to others just because they are unaware of the infection sustaining in their bodies. However, the common symptoms of Chlamydia include:
In the case of Women:
- Burning sensation while passing urine
- A discharge from the vagina with a bad odor.
- Having pain during sex
- In certain cases, nausea and fever also
- Pain in the rectum
In the case of Men:
- Burning sensation while passing urine
- Swelling and pain in the testicles
- Burning around the penis, sometimes itching also.
- A discharge from the penis
CHLAMYDIA Test: Getting Sure!!
If you doubt that such symptoms prevail in your body then you must see a doctor. The most common method is”LAB TESTING”. Generally, the lab tests involve taking a urine sample of the patient. But, in the case of women, the discharge is collected from the vagina using cotton.
Is Chlamydia Curable? Treatment:
Yes, Chlamydia treatment is a seven days process. the doctors advise the patients to be extra careful during this period. Necessary medications are given depending upon the complexity of the problem. Also, for further intercourse, the doctors prohibit doing it for at least 7 days. The course involves the intake of antibiotics to cure the infection
It is very important to understand that chlamydia if not treated properly can lead to more chances of getting infected with HIV AIDS. Therefore, the young people, the ones who have multiple partners must be extra careful as unprotected sex is the biggest cause of Chlamydia.
In Ireland, students practicing nursing courses have assignments about this disease. For those students, we can help in providing nursing assignment writers. Also, we can help with university papers. The writers at Irelandassignmenthelp.com are highly qualified.
In the nutshell, it is crucial to understand and take Chlamydia seriously. If you are looking for essay writers, then our healthcare essay experts are there for you. We are a team of professional writers. Hence, without thinking much and taking stress you can hire our expert!
- STN1105 Eating Disorders in Adults and Adolescents Assignment Sample NUI Galway Ireland
- Prevention and Management of Chronic Conditions Essay Sample Ireland
- Pain Management Sickle Cell Disease Essay Sample
- Management Infectious Disease Childcare Settings Essay Sample
- Blind man on his daily needs, physical, emotional and spiritual
- Parkinson’s chronic disease for older care Assignment Sample
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Ireland Essay
- Chlamydia-Sexual Health Essay Sample
- Alzheimer Disease Essay
- Stroke Cause and Treatment Care Skills Demonstration Assignment Example
- Anxiety Disorder Essay Sample
- Signs of Mental illness in infants Essay
- Helping ADHD child focus without Medication Essay Sample
- Schizophrenia Essay Sample
- Mental Illness Essay Sample