Essay Writing Sample on Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental disorder due to which people can interpret reality abnormally. The disease can result in some severe combinations of delusions, hallucinations, and disordered thinking. The extremely disordered behavior due to schizophrenia can disable that impairs daily functioning. The signs and symptoms of schizophrenia can vary from person to person and cause behavior, cognition, and emotional problems. The students of Ireland who are incapable of researching in-depth about schizophrenia can take help from assignment makers.
Undoubtedly, people with schizophrenia require lifelong treatment. The early treatment of schizophrenia helps in controlling the significant symptoms before individuals face serious complications. Any person suffering from schizophrenia can lack emotions and an ability to function correctly. Moreover, the person can lose their interest in day-to-day activities and the ability to experience innovative things. It becomes helpful for the students to ask to do my assignment for me to the team of trained Irish writers.
Common symptoms of schizophrenia
- Disorganized speech: Schizophrenia can impair communication skills and answers to several questions that are unrelated to the subject. The individuals who are suffering from schizophrenia put together meaningless words that are generally not understood by anyone.
- Delusions: The individuals can observe delusions among people with schizophrenia. People who are suffering from schizophrenia can think that they are harmed, they have exceptional fame, certain gestures are directed to them, and many more.
- Abnormal motor behavior: It is difficult to perform tasks with perfection and can be shown in several ways, such as childlike silliness, unpredictable statements, and nervousness. Some of the behavioral changes can include lack of response, struggle to instructions, incorrect posture, or excessive movement.
- Hallucinations: It involves particular things related to hearing and seeing that do not exist in reality. For the person involved with schizophrenia, have a full impact even on a good experience. Hearing voices is the most common hallucination, but it can be in any of the senses.
How to treat schizophrenia?
Treatment can help various people suffering from schizophrenia to live a productive life. Once the symptoms of schizophrenia get controlled, therapy can help people to manage their illness. By identifying the type of schizophrenia with the individual is suffering help the doctors or healthcare providers to plan the treatment.
- Different types of therapy provide adequate support and help people to learn social skills. It becomes helpful for individuals to cope with stress, identify early warning signs of deterioration, and improve their lives.
- Rehabilitation helps the individuals to develop management skills and complete the educational training.
- Family support is beneficial for people living with schizophrenia. The support from loved ones is crucial to their health as well as well-being.
- Optimism and confidence are crucial for patients suffering from schizophrenia to address the challenges. The patients should be encouraged that they have personal strengths and support.
Sample Essay on Schizophrenia for Students of Ireland
Title: What are the risk factors included with schizophrenia?
Genetic, biological, and environmental factors contribute to causing schizophrenia among individuals. Chemical abnormalities in the brain are also responsible for creating the schizophrenia symptoms among individuals. People having a family history of mental disorders are at high risk of developing schizophrenia. Moreover, individuals who are taking mind-altering drugs are more prone to suffer from schizophrenia. Exposure to toxins before birth or during infancy can become a reason for schizophrenia. High-stress levels and autoimmune disease also contribute to causing mental disorders like schizophrenia.
Pay and get schizophrenia essay at a reasonable price in Ireland
The students who are seeking expert writing services at affordable prices can take help from IrelandAssignnmentHelp.com. The team of professional assignment writers offers the students unique essay writing solutions. It is because of the great experience that expert writers are capable of providing plagiarism-free essay papers. The team of essay writers understands the value of punctuality, and hence they deliver high-quality essay papers on time. It enables the students to submit their academic essay papers before the final date of submission.
- Blind man on his daily needs, physical, emotional and spiritual
- Parkinson’s chronic disease for older care Assignment Sample
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Ireland Essay
- Chlamydia-Sexual Health Essay Sample
- Alzheimer Disease Essay
- Stroke cause and Treatment Care skills Demonstration Assignment Example
- Anxiety Disorder Essay Sample
- Signs of Mental illness in infants Essay
- Helping ADHD child focus without Medication Essay Sample
- Schizophrenia Essay Sample
- Mental Illness Essay Sample
- Common Childhood illnesses – Essay Writing Sample
- Gifted Children Essay Sample
- Addiction Essay Sample
- Dysgraphia Essay Sample