Dissertation sample on Government Policy on Health and Fitness
Healthy Ireland Framework communicates four main goals for improved health and fitness among citizens. The framework increases the proportion of those people who are healthy at every stage of life. Irish Government policy protects the public from threats to health and fitness by reducing health inequalities. Along with it, the government of Ireland provides an efficient approach to creating an environment where every person can play their role individually in achieving a healthy nation. The students can take help from assignment writers for developing a knowledgeable essay paper.
Health activities for children and young people suggested by the Irish Government Policy should match their age, maturity, and skill level. The government policy encourages moderate and vigorous activities among children and promotes fitness levels. However, the framework suggests talking with the doctor before increasing the activity levels if any individual is suffering from heart diseases, diabetes, osteoarthritis, and other health disease. The students can take help from professional Irish writers for submitting an impressive essay in front of their teachers.
How do Irish Government policies promote physical activity among individuals?
- Government policy removes the barriers faced by people from being active. Moreover, the framework encourages people to recognize a critical approach to overcoming the obstacles to promoting health and fitness.
- The government policy enhances the cross-sectoral cooperation at local, national, and community levels to improve physical activity at every development stage.
- It provides credible data to promote the assessment of different policy initiatives under healthcare. The main objective of government policy on health is to meet several international reporting obligations and enhance individual development.
Health and fitness guidelines generated by Irish Government Policy
- For at least 60 minutes, all children and young people should be active at a moderate to vigorous level. The health and fitness level include flexibility, muscle strengthening, and bone-strengthening exercises at least three times a week.
- Adults need to practice for at least 30 minutes a day of modern activity 3 days a week. Physical exercise can benefit children’s health and increase muscular strength for their better growth.
- Older people need to focus on aerobic activity, balance, and muscle-strengthening activities for at least 30 minutes a day. Moderate exercise helps in increasing heart rate and matches the level of fitness to promote efficient health among older people.
- Adults suffering from disabilities should meet the guidelines for at least 30 minutes of moderate-intensity activities. Adults with disabilities must remain active, and by performing physical activities, disabled people can gain health benefits.
- Individuals who are overweight or obese should gain some health benefits by participating in physical activities. To achieve a fitness level and maintain a healthy weight, obese children should be encouraged to involve in some physical activities.
Sample on Government policy on health and fitness dissertation
Title: How to promote health and fitness among children?
The child should be given opportunities to remain active every day during their school activities. Some of the activities can include games, play, recreation, work, planned exercise, and other sports. Children are active in a recurrent way, and the changes arising in physical activities promote child development. It is essential to make a proper plan by defining the programs and facilities to ensure that children cater to all ability levels. The child should be allowed to target monitoring wherever they find it necessary with a practical outcome approach. Irish Department of Health raises several physical activities to support a better understanding of healthcare policies.
Get a professional dissertation on Government policy on health and fitness in Ireland
The students of Ireland can ask to write my essay for me to the team of professional writers. IrelandAssignmentHelp.com provides students with top-notch quality essay writing solutions. The writers have completed their high education from the leading university of Ireland due to which they are aware of the writing rules. By taking help from an expert Irish writing team, the students can submit 100% plagiarism-free essay papers in front of their professors.
- STN1104 Early Intervention for People developing First Episode Psychosis Assignment Sample NUI Galway Ireland
- STN1103 Assessing and managing Individuals Following Deliberate Self-Harm Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- STN1102 Introduction to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Assignment Sample NUI Galway Ireland
- STN1101 Therapeutic Communication Assignment Sample NUI Galway Ireland
- STN1108 Recovery Orientated Mental Health Care Assignment Sample NUI Galway Ireland
- National Healthy Childhood Nurture Programmes Essay Sample
- Pre School Setting Hygiene Ireland Essay Sample
- Regulatory Landscape Pharmaceutical Businesses Essay Sample
- National Dementia Strategy Ireland
- Social Determinants Health Inequalities Essay Sample
- Patellar Tendinopathy Exercise Effects Essay Sample
- Complex methods of Sports massage/Knee Essay
- FETAC Level 5 Health and Safety at work Assignment Sample
- Exercise and Fitness Instructor with Fitness Theories Research paper Sample
- Government Policy on Health and Fitness Essay Sample