Essay sample on Sports for Irish students
The students in the senior cycle are upcoming the end of their time in secondary school. The senior cycle helps the students to address their present needs and help them to stand out in a changing social context. The main objective of the Leaving Certificate Physical Education is to develop the student’s capacity to become a skilled and informed performer. The curriculum enhances the understanding and knowledge of the students to undertake various roles in physical activities. Additionally, the students can understand the role of sports in the cultural and social life of Ireland.
Sports are extensively regarded as a vital cultural aspect in Ireland. Generally, the ability of sports to unite various sections of society is crucial for both national and entertainment consistency. The learning outcomes of studying sports as a Leaving Certificate subject provides a comprehensive learning experience for the students in the senior cycle. Gaelic is one of the critical sports forms in Ireland that involves hurling and football. There are various other sports that are played by Irish people, which include rugby, soccer, and tennis.
What is the impact of sports on the social lives of people?
The significance of Gaelic in uniting people in Ireland is a well-recognized fact, which can be evidenced in Gaelic sports participation.
- Sports help in uniting people together from the different regions of the country. For example, people from all over the nation come together to attend the national rugby events. Thus, the process helps in uniting people.
- It helps in keeping people healthy and fit. Additionally, it promotes the amusement and mutual welfares of working as a team. It encourages a culture where hard work plus the efforts of the players lead to success.
- Sports is good for people’s sense of well-being, for a national sense of purpose, and for the economy as well.
- In Ireland, sports have been acknowledged to improve social courses such as sensitization movements against social ills.
- Sports are helpful in raising funds and some sports are highly directed to arrange projects aimed at helping the poor. Thus, sports are crucial in helping Irish citizens to get unite and fight off national evils.
What role sports can play in society?
Politics: Because of the numerous social as well as health benefits, the Government of Ireland is keen to enhance sports participation. Whether it is about developing sports science or presenting major events, the government wants to exploit sport potential. The success of the athletes not only boosts the reputation of the country, but also encourages its image internationally. As a result, it promotes tourism to Ireland for sports tournaments around the world.
Business: Sports clubs such as Shenzhen Celts Gaelic Football Club in Ireland help people to share ideas, network, and build professional connections. The participation of Irish people in physical activity helps in reducing the cost of healthcare services. As a result, it encourages the business for Ireland. Investing in sports activities is like investing in future growth. It provides a certain platform where Irish people can contribute to an environment where there is a preparedness to pay things forward. Sports help in encouraging trust between people and thus stimulate business.
Media: The victory of the country at the international level sports is a matter of reputation and fame. At a recreational level, the long-term health benefits of sports go beyond words. Generally, sports have two main objectives, first is to account leading sport and keep Ireland competitive internationally and second is to encourage healthier lifestyles.
Sample essay on sports
Title: Which sports is most popular in Ireland?
Among the other sports, Gaelic sports have been acknowledged for their part in uniting the Irish nationals. The existence of Gaelic sports in Ireland dates for tens of centuries and it was once referred to as Caid. Gaelic football is the most reliable and famous sport among Irish nationals. It is because this sport characterizes the traditions and culture of Irish people. Since its formalization by the Gaelic Athletic Association, this game has become most attended sports.
Though Gaelic football is played at an unskillful level, it has an ability to elevate the livelihood of players through sponsorship. In many cases, many players participate in a volunteering basis for fun and entertainment.
Get professional help from expert sports assignment writers in Ireland
Irish expert writers specialize in diverse areas of sports and thus provide the students with instant assignment writing help. Whether it is about physical training essay, fitness essay, Leaving Certificate sports essay, recreational sports, or any other essay, students can get high-quality essay writing solutions. The team of IrelandAssignmentHelp.com is available 24/7 to assist the college students in asking can anyone write my sports essay. It becomes beneficial for the students to contact assignment makers and get a professionally-written essay in a short time.
- Strategies for dealing with Stressors in the Workplace Assignment Sample
- Late Adulthood Development Essay Sample
- Relationship between Boredom and Drinking Essay Sample
- Freedom of Information Act 2003 and 2014 Essay Sample
- Housekeeping Principles and Procedures Essay
- FETAC Dog Grooming Assignment Sample
- Sports Essay Sample
- Homelessness in Ireland Essay Sample
- Rural Resource Development Essay Sample
- Youth crime in Ireland – Essay Sample & Example
- Attempted Suicide Essay Sample
- Relevant Legislation about Disability Research paper Sample
- The Tourism Industry Report Sample
- Future of Sports Tourism Essay Sample
- Political Influences in Sports and Recreation Essay Sample