Supporting the Child after the Abuse Disclosure – Essay, Thesis Writing Idea
Children find it hard to open up about what has happened to them; however, there are some of the reasons why a child reveals being abused. There comes a time when children get worried about the consequences of abuse, and they want the abuser to get punished. Sometimes the child does not know what happened to them is abuse, and they continue to struggle to share what they are feeling. However, when children trust someone to tell about being abused, then they disclose it. The students of Ireland asking can anyone write my essay should consult the professional writing services offered by a reliable company.
A child can decide to disclose their experience of getting physically, socially, emotionally, or behaviorally abused by whom they trust. Individuals must deal with abuse disclosure sensitively and support the child patiently. Along with it, the child needs to ensure whether the person to whom they are disclosing abuse can help them or not. If the child is not able to find proper support from their parents or other individuals, then they cannot continue with abuse disclosure. Irish students can take help from professional assignment makers for preparing a knowledgeable essay paper in a short time.
How to respond after a child reveals abuse?
- Be patient when a child is saying: Parents need to be patient and listen to their child care. When a child is telling about getting abused, then parents should not express their personal views, and if they do not believe what their child is saying then children can take back what they have said about getting abused.
- Explain what to do next: Parents should encourage their children to take part in effective social activities. The child should know that their parents will report the abuse to someone who can help them.
- Ask simple questions: If anyone tries to ask leading questions, then it can discourage the child to disclose the abuse. Parents can ask simple questions to clarify their doubts about the alleged abuser instead of demotivating children with complex issues.
- Treat with information confidentially: Parents attentively listen and keep the information secretly told by the child. Parents should acknowledge their feelings and respond patiently, empathically, and should use supportive language. The child should know that their parents will protect them after they discuss what has happened to them.
- Support children with comfort: It is crucial to first check how the child is feeling about their safety while talking about child abuse. In addition to it, parents should remain calm and listen carefully to what their child is saying. By controlling the expressions of shock, pain, or disbelief, parents should maintain a calm appearance while talking with children.
Thesis writing sample on supporting the child after the abuse disclosure
Title: How to recognize different types of abuse?
Child abuse can be categorized into four main types, namely; emotional abuse, sexual abuse, neglect, and physical abuse. Parents can observe inadequate living conditions among the child, such as environmental issues, unhygienic conditions, and many other problems. Lack of encouragement and extreme overprotectiveness are some of the signs of emotional abuse that show that child is suffering from difficult situations. The safety of the child should be a primary concern of parents and to protect the child, it is necessary to find out whether the child is suffering from abuse or not.
Pay and get an efficient thesis on supporting the child after the abuse disclosure in Ireland
The students of Ireland can take help from expert writers for preparing unique thesis papers. The team of IrelandAssignmentHelp.com provides students with plagiarism-free essay papers in a short time. It becomes easy for the students to submit high-quality essay papers before the final date of submission. The writers have completed their education at topmost Ireland University due to which they are capable to provide the students with original assignments. By taking help from a well-experienced writing team, the students can improve their knowledge and hence educational performance.
- SP1106 Promoting Mental Health & Well-Being Assignment Sample NUI Galway Ireland
- PI6111 Public Philosophy and Civic Education Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- PS3106 Language & Cognition: A Contextual Behavioral Approach Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- PS405 Advanced Research Methods in Psychology Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- PS3100 Historical and Conceptual Issues in Psychology Assignment Sample NUI Galway Ireland
- PS3107 Introduction to Psychophysiology Assignment Sample NUI Galway Ireland
- PS219 Research Methods in Psychology Assignment Sample NUI Galway Ireland
- PS3104 Professional Skills in Psychology Assignment Sample NUI Galway Ireland
- PS214 Developmental Psychology 1 Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- PS403 Biological Psychology Assignment Example NUI Galway Ireland
- 5N1834 Community Addiction Studies QQI Level 5 Assignment Sample
- 5N1706 Challenging Behaviour QQI Level 5 Assignment Sample
- 5N3634 Psychology of People Fetac Level 5 Assignment Sample Ireland
- 5N0754 Psychology QQI Level 5 Assignment Sample Ireland
- Social Vocational Integration QQI Level 6 Assignment Sample