Childcare Act 1991 Ireland – Essay Sample & Example
Child Care Act 1991 is the prevailing law in Ireland related to the care of children. The act regards the welfare of the child as a principle guide. The Childcare Act 1991 section 7 sets out the role of HSE in childcare issues. It states that HSE must have regard to parent’s concern and children’s welfare while carrying out their statutory duties. Each childcare advisory committee has access to non-personal information to provide excellent childcare and family support services. The students can take help from academic writers for writing an impressive essay.
It is crucial to protect children who are at immediate or severe risk to health. Moreover, section 2 of the Childcare Act 1991 promotes the welfare of the child by carrying out the best interests of children in their families. The health board has the rights of the parents, the paramount consideration for the welfare of the child. Under the childcare act, the main aim of the caregivers is to coordinate information on children from all the relevant sources and help parents to care for their children. It becomes easy for the students to ask to write me an essay for a team of Irish expert writers.
What is the role of the childcare advisory committee in the Childcare Act 1991?
A health board can establish a childcare advisory committee to advise the functions under the Childcare Act 1991 and have regard to any advice suggested to it. The advisory committee of childcare should include persons with a particular interest in matters affecting children’s well-being. The committee can involve representatives of voluntary bodies providing support to the family as well as childcare services.
- Each childcare advisory committee can report on childcare either on its initiative or after the request made by the health board under section 4 Childcare Act.
- It becomes necessary for the advisory committee of childcare to review whether children are receiving adequate care and protection or not. By consulting with the voluntary bodies, the advisory committee can fulfill the needs of children.
- 1996 pre-school regulations should coordinate information from all the relevant resources and provide care in the best interests of a child.
How the Childcare Act 1991 promotes the welfare of children?
The Childcare Act 1991 states that it is the function of the health board to take essential steps for identifying children who are not able to receive proper protection. It becomes vital for the health board to maintain critical premises while providing care and protection to the child. The health board must have regard to parent’s wishes having custody of their child in the provision of childcare under the Childcare Act 2001.
Without prejudice to the Childcare Act 1991 subsection, a health board has regard to the needs of children whose parents are either missing or dead. Along with it, the health board aims to provide care to those children whose parents have abandoned them or who are homeless. Moreover, children who are at risk of ill-treated and even being neglected require proper care and protection under section 23 Childcare Act 1991. A health board can assist or other persons in researching childcare mater with the functions assigned to them under the Childcare Act 1991.
Example on Childcare Act 1991 Ireland essay
Title: How should care be provided to children who are in need?
There are a number of procedures which caregiver can use for children who are in needs or at risk. It is the responsibility of healthcare to find out illness and cause of illness among children before helping them. The advisory committee under Childcare Act 1991 regulations 2016 gave the orders to provide power to the court, including what type of care is necessary. However, the supervision order can involve the child being monitored or visited in their home. A guardian can represent the interests of the child, and the health board can make all the decisions for the welfare of children.
Reliable writing services to get an essay on Childcare Act 1991 in Ireland.
The students of Ireland can take help from expert Irish writers for preparing an impressive essay. The team of IrelandAssignmentHelp.com is available to assist the students 24/7 so that students can clear their doubts at any time. The well-experienced team provides the students with high-quality assignment writing solutions. By taking help from an expert writing team, the students can submit unique essay papers in front of their teachers.
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy Training
- Job Description Playworker SAC Environment
- Role Responsibilities After School Childcare Staff Assistant
- Challenges School Working Mixed Age Groups
- Effective School Age Childcare Programme Elements
- Equality and Diversity in Childcare
- One to one supervision
- Difference between an inclusive and integrated education
- Barriers to effective supervision in childcare
- Group Supervision
- F. W. Taylor Scientific Motivational Theory
- Working in Partnership with Parents and Carers
- Recruit, Motivate and provide feedback to staff during childcare supervision
- Manage your time effectively in childcare supervision
- Status of Children Act, 1987